Vegetarian Eggrolls (Nem ran chay) is one of popular Vietnamese Vegetarian Recipes. It is very familiar and not difficult to do with everyone. Moreover, this dish usually is chosen to use on Buddhist days, and it is cooked like normal eggrolls. Just select the appropriate materials for processing, you will have a stunning vegetarian dishes but still provide adequate nutrition.
To cook delicious VietnamesVegetable Eggrolls, you must prepare the list of food below:
- 2-3 cups of canola oil
- ½ cup of mung bean
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 tablespoon of salt
- 1 carrot
- 1 tablespoon of fresh cilantro, chopped
- 3 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 lb of red potatoes, shredded
- 1 pack of rice Vermicelli noodle, dried
- 2 shallots, diced
- 1 block fresh tofu, firmed
- 2 packs eggroll wrappers
- 1 tablespoon powder
- 1 kg mushrooms, dried
- 1 tablespoon peppercorns, grounded freshly
- Taro and carrot peel off the cover, wash, fibroblasts
- Mushrooms soaked in water until soft, salt rinse, drain.
- Rice Vermicelli noodles soaked in water until soft, cut into pieces.
- Green beans soaked in water until soft, steamed.
- Powder stir so hard to wrap spring rolls.
Step 1: Washed green beans in a saucepan with 2 cups of water, cooked on the stove with 900W temperatures. When the beans away, burst, turn off the heat, rinse the beans, drain.
Step 2: Mix Taro + carrot + green beans + ship noodles + fungus + salt and pepper sugar to taste. Stuff them until flexible.
Step 3: Spread eggroll wrappers on dishes to add the filling in the middle of wrapper. Use powder on the wrapper to stick the eggrolls.
Follow each photo to making dish.
Step 4: Lamb the vegetarian eggrolls until golden brown, then ladle it on the dish.
Step 5: Do the Vegetarian eggrolls dipping sauce:
Mix one cup of water with 0.5 - 1 teaspoon salt, add a few drops of lemon juice, two teaspoons of sugar for sweet and sour taste, and more charming with a little salt, the garlic, chopped peppers depending on taste. Finally, add few drops of red, brown coloring, it is also a form of caramel (sugar burning). Now you had a vegetarian sauce, the main dipping sauce for one of stunning Vietnamese Recipes vegetarian. Let us ladle it on small bowl, and use it with vegetarian eggrolls.
Vietnamese Vegetarian eggrolls can be served with vegetables, noodles or using it as an appetizer. It will more delicious if you use it with vegetarian dipping sauce. As I told you, this dish is appropriate to use on the Buddhist days. Hope you will satisfy with our Vietnamese Vegetarian Recipes. Let try it now.
- Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll (Nem ran)
- Fried eggs with tarragon
- Vietnamese Rolling Pho (Pho Cuon)
- Mixed Pho Chicken Salad Recipe (Pho Ga Tron)
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodles (Pho ga)
- Vietnamese Beef Noodles (Pho)
- Southern style beef noodles (Bun bo Nam bo)
- Vietnamese Turmeric Fish with Dill (Cha ca)
- Vietnamese Crepe (Banh Xeo Viet Nam)
- Vietnamese Steamed Rice Pancake Rolls (Banh Cuon)