This post I will tell you more one of best Vietnamese Sandwich recipes. It is Sandwich with Char Siew (Banh mi xa xiu). With easy ingredients to find, it is not hard to have one delicious Char Siew for your family. It can use with sandwich, wonton or fried rice. It is really simple but amazing.
- 500gr Halt fat and haft lean pork meat
- 1 tomato
- Pepper, salt, fish sauce, sugar, some anise fruits
- Cashew apple oil, cucumber, carrot, chili, Pate, vinegar, coriander.
Step 1: Clean pork meat carefully.
Step 2: Boil water, put the meat into pot about 15 minutes. Then take it out, embalm with 2 teaspoons salt, 1 teaspoon sugar.
Step 3: Peel off the cover of garlic, slice it with anise fruits.
Step 4: Use your hand, scrape a little cashew apple oil on the surface of meat. Then add more sliced garlic and pepper on the middle of meat. Most Vietnamese Sandwich recipes require using hand to embalm spices. It can make dish more delicious.
Step 5: Curl up the meat and use yarns to knot it. Again using your hand to scrape 2 teaspoons fish sauce surround meat.
Step 6: Cover the meat by wrapping film for foods, next put into fridge and wait for 1 night.Step 7: Next day, open the cover, put meat into pot and fry it with small heat about 30 minutes.
Step 8: Add more cold water and some anise fruits into pot. Cook till the meat becomes soft.
Step 9: Grind tomato and pour it into the pot. Taste it again to suit with your flavor. Next, put the meat into dish, and slice it like photo. And now you have Char Siew, one of delicious ingredients of Vietnamese Sandwich recipes.
Step 10: Peel off the cover of carrot, slice it like photo, mix with 1 teaspoon salt, sugar and vinegar.
Step 11: Clean coriander. Slice it and cucumber like photo below.
To sum up, there are many ways to use this dish. Today I want to show you the way to eat sandwich. It is one of delicious Vietnamese Sandwich recipes. Add a little pate into sandwich; add more sliced carrot, cucumber, sliced Char Siew, coriander and chili. Using with ketchup and you will have an amazing dish for yourself and family. Good Luck to you.
- Fried Chicken with Bread Recipe (Banh Mi Ga)
- Vietnamese Vegetarian Eggrolls Recipe (Nem ran chay)
- Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll (Nem ran)
- Fried eggs with tarragon
- Vietnamese Rolling Pho (Pho Cuon)
- Mixed Pho Chicken Salad Recipe (Pho Ga Tron)
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodles (Pho ga)
- Vietnamese Beef Noodles (Pho)
- Southern style beef noodles (Bun bo Nam bo)
- Vietnamese Turmeric Fish with Dill (Cha ca)