Eggs are a favourite of mine, not only are they delicious but they are also good for your health, so do not forget eggs in your daily diet. In Vietnam, we often use three kinds of eggs: chicken eggs (the most common types of eggs); duck eggs and quail eggs. This is a valuable source of nutrition. Also eggs contain calcium, and are abundant in vitamins such as vitamins A, B1, B2, D, E.
In the morning, many Vietnamese people serve this dish for breakfast. The tarragon is known to have many health benefits.
- 3 egg
- 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 15 gr tarragon
Break eggs, mix well with salt.
Chop tarragon in small pieces then put it in the mixture of eggs and salt.
Pour mixture into a pan.
Let one side of the omelette cook and flip it on the other side.
Once it is cooked through, remove it from the pan and serve hot.
- Vietnamese Rolling Pho (Pho Cuon)
- Mixed Pho Chicken Salad Recipe (Pho Ga Tron)
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodles (Pho ga)
- Vietnamese Beef Noodles (Pho)
- Southern style beef noodles (Bun bo Nam bo)
- Vietnamese Turmeric Fish with Dill (Cha ca)
- Vietnamese Crepe (Banh Xeo Viet Nam)
- Vietnamese Steamed Rice Pancake Rolls (Banh Cuon)
- Vietnamese Egg Coffee
- Grilled Pork with Rice Vermicelli (Bun Cha)