Instead of using normal breakfast meals, you can eat Fried Chicken with Bread (Banh Mi Ga). It can make your day better. Today, I will introduce one of amazing Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes to you. Enjoy this dish with hot milk coffee will create a stunning flavor in your mouth. Breakfast is always the most important meal for whole day. Make sure you will not skip it, always take care health for youself and your own family.
It is quite simple for cooking. If you want to change your bring daily breakfast meals, please follow our instructions below carefully to create one of stunning Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes. So, let us cook now.
- 300 – 400gr Chicken Meat
- Mayonnaise Sauce
- Chili Sauce/Soya Sauce (Depend on your flavor)
- Vietnamese Bread.
- Coriander, Scallion.
- Spices: Salt, sugar, dish sauce, pepper, vegetable oil.
Step 1: Clean chicken meat 2 – 3 times. Bring to boil with hot water about 15 – 20 minutes. Next, wait to cold, and tear into small pieces.
Step 2: Put pan on cooking stove, add oil and wait to hot. Next, add chicken + 1 teaspoon salt + 1 teaspoon sugar + 1 teaspoon fish sauce + a little pepper and fry about 5 minutes. Taste again to season again to suit your flavor. Turn off the heat.
Step 3: Clean coriander + scallion, slice small. The reason why all Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes become famous around the workd is here.
Step 4: Split bread across body, spread a little mayonnaise on 2 faces. Next, add more fried chicken + sliced coriander + scallion + chili sauce/soya sauce.
Now, your dish is ready to serve. If you love cucumber, you can add more sliced cucumber before eating. I bet your kids will love it a lot. It contains enough energy for half day. You can make it and bring to school or work as well. So convenient, right? Hope you like this dish and do not miss our other Vietnamese Sandwich Recipes next time. Good Luck for your Cooking.
Fried Chicken with Bread (Bánh Mì Gà).
- Vietnamese Vegetarian Eggrolls Recipe (Nem ran chay)
- Vietnamese Fried Spring Roll (Nem ran)
- Fried eggs with tarragon
- Vietnamese Rolling Pho (Pho Cuon)
- Mixed Pho Chicken Salad Recipe (Pho Ga Tron)
- Vietnamese Chicken Noodles (Pho ga)
- Vietnamese Beef Noodles (Pho)
- Southern style beef noodles (Bun bo Nam bo)
- Vietnamese Turmeric Fish with Dill (Cha ca)
- Vietnamese Crepe (Banh Xeo Viet Nam)